Radisson SAS Hotel Brussels FACT SHEET
Radisson SAS Hotel
● Located in the centre of Brussels.
● Only a few steps from the main shopping area, the famous
Grand Place and the Central Station.
Radisson SAS Hotel
Rue du Fossé-aux-Loups 47 Wolvengracht 47
B-1000 Brussels, Belgium
Tel: +32-2-219-28-28, Fax: +32-2-219-62-62
● 281 rooms and suites in 3 different styles offering satellite
TV and in-room movies, trouser press, mini bar, working
desk and telephone with personal answering machine.
● Meetings and Events Centre, housed on the first floor, fully
equipped with the latest technical facilities.
● John Harris Fitness Centre with sauna, whirlpool, solarium
● Underground parking.
● The Sea Grill gastronomic restaurant serving the very finest
seafood dishes prepared by our Executive Chef, Yves
● The Atrium restaurant: Belgian and international specialities.
● Bar Dessiné: a wide range of single malt whiskies and
● Sunday family brunch is served in the Atrium restaurant.
● 24-hour room service.
● 1,206 total m2 in 18 meeting rooms.
● Largest room: 295 m2
● Total number of breakout rooms: 16
● Video conferencing, high-speed Internet access, wireless
● Ceiling height in largest room: 3.5 m
● Business Centre.
● Grand Place: The undisputed heart of the city, if not the
country. Flanked by an amazing collection of baroque guild
houses, this is one of the world's most beautiful squares.
Don't forget to rub Everard at No. 8 for good luck.
● Cathédrale de Sts Michel et Gudule: A marvelous piece of
15th-century Brabant Gothic architecture. Now all bright
and shiny, having been renovated in time for the wedding of
Prince Philippe and Princess Mathilde in 1999. Open 8 am-6
● Centre Belge de la Bande Dessinée: Among all literary art
forms, the Belgians have developed a particular fondness for
the comic strip. See what the attraction is in this beautiful
● Musée des Instruments de Musique: It sounds dull, but this
place is a treat even if you're not a freak of organology (the
science of musical instruments). Cordless headphones let
you hear the instruments you approach. Housed in the city's
most gorgeous art nouveau building.