Exercice 1 Exercice 2 - Anglais
Exercice grammaire anglais: much/many
Choisissez la bonne réponse: much ou many ?
1. Much / many music
2. Much / many time
3. Much / many eggs
4. Much / many pencils
5. Much / many cheese
6. Much / many pizzas
7. Much / many milk
8. Much / many people
9. Much / many children
10. Much / many toys
11. Much / many rice
12. Much / many chicken
13. Much / many animals
14. Much / many cars
15. Much / many rain
16. Much / many countries
17. Much / many babies
18. Much / many books
19. Much / many water
20. Much / many furniture
Choisissez la bonne réponse: how much ou how many ?
1. How much / How many oranges have you got?
2. How much / How many milk have we got?
3. How much / How many seats do you need for the barbecue?
4. How much / How many coffee do you drink a day.
5. How much / How many sugar did you put in your tea?
6. How much / How many bottles of beer do we have?
7. How much / How many seasons are there in a year?
8. How much / How many girls are there in your class?
9. How much / How many cars are there in the street?
10. How much / How many people can fit in the bus?
11. How much / How many stars are there in the sky?
12. How much / How many people live in that city?
13. How much / How many monkeys are there?
14. How much / How many water is in this lake?
15. How much / How many money is on your bank account?
16. How much / How many countries are there in the world?
17. How much / How many rice do you eat every day?
18. How much / How many bones are there in the human body?
19. How much / How many sand is in the deserts?
20. How much / How many information is on the internet?
21. How much / How many players are in a soccer team?
22. How much / How many money do you get per month?
23. How much / How many time is left?
24. How much / How many brothers does John have?
25. How much / How many phones have you bought already?
Too, too much ou too many ? Complétez les phrases suivantes:
1. I have ____________ video games.
2. You’ve put ____________ pepper in the soup.
3. She always wears ____________ make-up.
4. He is ____________ old to play video games.
5. There were ____________ problems to solve.
6. The coffee is ____________ hot for us to drink.
7. I put down the bag because it was ____________ heavy.
8. She asked far ____________ questions.
9. It was ____________ hot outside to go out.
10. I arrived ____________ late.
Choisissez la bonne réponse: much, many, a lot, a lot of, lots:
1.We have ___________ oranges.
2.We don’t have ___________ apples, and we don’t have _________ fruit juice.
3.Do you have any bread? Sure, there’s ___________ in the kitchen. »
4.How ____________ is this? It’s twenty dollars.
5.How ____________ do you want? Seven, please.
6.He’s very busy; he has ___________ work.
7.Tina has ___________ rice, but Sam doesn’t have _______________ .
8.Paris has _____________ beautiful buildings.
9.They eat _____________ cookies.
10.I watched _______________ movies last week.
11.I have got ______________ money.
12.I visited _____________ Asian cities.
13.Do you like basketball? Yes _____________ .
14.Were there ____________ people at the concert? Yes, there were ___________ .
15.Sarah is popular. She’s got ___________ friends. Kelly does not have ______________ .
Correction exercice 1
Correction exercice 2
Correction exercice 3
Correction exercice 4
1.a lot of
2.many / much
3. a lot
6.a lot of
7.a lot of / much
8. a lot of
9.a lot of
14.many / a lot
15.a lot of / many