Fact sheet The hotel sits on top of the tiny hill village of Crillon le
The hotel sits on top of the tiny hill village of Crillon le Brave in the
Provence region of southeastern France.
Crillon le Brave is 40 kilometres (25 miles) northeast of Avignon, at the foot
of the 6000 ft-high Mont Ventoux.
The cities of Aix-en-Provence and Marseille are 75 minutes away (southeast and
south), and the Côte d'Azur and the city of Nice are a 3-hour drive southeast
from Crillon le Brave. The vineyards of Châteauneuf-du-Pape,the roman city of
Vaison-la-Romaine and the beautiful Lubéron region are all nearby.
Getting to Crillon le Brave
The most important transportation gateways close to Crillon le Brave are:
• Avignon train station, served by the high speed TGV from Paris Gare de Lyon
and Charles de Gaulle airport (2h40mn) and by the Eurostar train from
Brussels and London;
• Marseille-Provence airport (MRS) at Marignane, 75 minutes south of Crillon le
Brave, served by Air France from Paris, British Airways and easyJet from
London and Lufthansa from Frankfurt and Munich.
• Nîmes airport, about 90 minutes southwest of Crillon le Brave, served by
Ryanair from the U.K. The major rental car agencies have offices at
Avignon TGV train station and at Marseille-Provence and Nîmes airports. By
road Crillon le Brave is 30 minutes from the Orange Sud and Avignon Nord
interchanges on the A7 Autoroute du Soleil, France's main north-south road
• Bedrooms from 310 Euros. Suites from 435 Euros. All rates include breakfast.
(rates may vary depending on season and dates).
• Breakfast, a full buffet with extensive selection, served in ‘La Grange’ Bar
from 7.30am until 11am.
Lunch is served in ‘La Grange’ Brasserie or on the terraces from 12.30pm
• Restaurant Jérôme Blanchet offers seasonal menus from 66 Euros for four
courses, from 7.15pm until 9.30pm.
• Bistrot 40K is open seven nights a week in our busier months with a
blackboard menu at €40 per person.
Hotel facilities and services
• Heated outdoor pool (29°C)
• ‘La Grange’, Bar and terraces overlooking the Mont Ventoux
• Spa des Ecuries for massages, facials, scrubs with Bamford products.
• La Centrale (information centre) has two large screen Apple Macs
• Excellent hiking, walking, and cycling (Trek hybrids available from the
• Boules court
• Great selection of board games, DVDs & CDs
• Tennis court, golf and horseback riding nearby
• Babysitting service
• Concierge service to plan day trips and excursions
• Selection of English daily newspapers available in ‘La Grange’ bar
Payment deposits and cancellation policy
• Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Diners Club are accepted.
• To confirm a reservation at Crillon le Brave, we require as a deposit the
prepayment of the room price for
one night, regardless of the total length of the stay. The deposit is applied
against the last night of your
reserved dates; if you decide to reduce the length of your stay, the deposit
cannot be applied against
your room bill upon departure. The deposit will be refunded immediately and
in full if the reservation is
cancelled at least 7 days prior to the date of arrival. Cancellation less
than 7 days in advance will result in
loss of the full amount of the deposit.
How to contact us
• Telephone: International 33 4 90 65 61 61 Within France 04 90 65 61 61
• E-mail: [email protected]
• Post: Hotel Crillon le Brave, Place de l'Eglise, 84410 Crillon le Brave,